Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is my classroom....

....Yes I am this bored. Since our *ahem* incident in Ireland, I am flat broke and have been unable to get up to no good. No fun at all.. so you can expect a bunch of updates about my students, as they are the only people I talk to on a regular basis at the moment. Plus they are really quite funny, aren't they? (You wouldn't know, would you?) The English like to ask rhetorical questions and now I do it all the time, don't I? Oh, English habits. I met a charming English bloke this week, thought he was Australian (because he spoke properly, not like a chav...) and told him that England was WAY overrated. Hilarity ensued when he said "I'm from North London". Woops! Foot in mouth? I'd say so. 

Anywho, for now, want to see my classroom?? It's really big and spacious and has awesome big windows. I'm going to miss it when I'm supply teaching.

Here she is:

Oooh funky displays, Miss Sampson.
 The Kids drew me some Easter things, such puppies. And a pic of Kingston there to boot!
Lots of space for lots of learning... haha

Add caption

Cheers!!

Taken by one of my form students during a form photo-shoot (of course I allow this to happen), much nicer than the one I took of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment