In order for you to understand this story, I will have to describe two students in my form.
The first is a young boy who looks like a little chipmunk. Big, squishy cheeks, about 5'2", big wide eyes, just as keen as keen can be. He is such a big nerd, always going around brown-nosing, helping teachers and is just sweet as a lemon drop - really nice, but can be just too much. He is also the one in the aforementioned dumping scenario from Tuesday. I'll call him Alvin.
The second is a young girl who has, let's just say "Blossomed" rather early. At age 11 (maybe 12), she stands taller and wider than I do. She is about 6'1 and is fairly broad shouldered. Don't get me wrong, she is not an ugly girl by any stretch, she has pretty hair and a pretty face, but she is just massive for a year 7. She towers above most of my Year 9 boys. It is a bit obscene. Let's call her Bertha. No, that's too mean. We'll call her Sally-Ann. That's an inside joke about a farmer. Don't worry about it.
Today my form kids start to trickle in, and Alvin comes in and declares proudly, "Miss, you know Sally-Ann?"
"Yes, I know her."
"We're dating now!"
"Didn't you just break up with Shortstack on Tuesday?"
"Ya, but she's dating someone else, so I'm dating Sally-Ann."
"OK, awesome!" (Fake enthusiasm).
My Pseudo-Son comes in (my favourite student, outwardly expressed at all times);
Alvin - "I'm dating Sally-Ann now" (so proud of himself)
Sonny - "You are dating gargantuan? Congrats." ahaha he should have called her Bertha.
Alvin - "Man, when I'm looking at her, my face is right in her boobs! It's awesome!"
Ohhh, to be 13 again. Life was sooo simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment