Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dani, Michelle & Jocelyn do The Hangover 3

Details of this journey can not be disclosed on this blog, as it was the most recklessly irrepsonsible tale of our lives. If you want to know more, please ask, as it is hilarious.
I will tell you it involves 3 drunken girls, a rental car and puking in an airport:

Teaser Trailer:
"So I look over at one point during the plane ride, and Dani and Jocelyn both have their heads between their legs, puke bags out, dripping sweat and I thought, Dani's going to puke. And if Dani pukes Jocelyn's going to puke. And if they're both puking, I'm going to puke...." - Michelle Williams

Mom, Dad, don't ask. Bro - I'll tell ya this one as soon as I get home. Any other family members - I probably won't tell ya, because you'll tell my Mom and we all know it. She's sneaky like that.

We arrived back in London, beyond hungover and exhausted, but we had an epic night to follow....
We went to see Styx, Foreigner and Journey at Wembley Arena. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!
Styx!

Foreigner!

Really blurred pic of Journey!

Totally worth the hungover plane, train and automobile ride it took us to get there. A big group of Canuck lads, Jocelyn and I were on cloud nine coming back to Dartford. SOO much fun!
Don't stop... believing....

No comments:

Post a Comment