The Blarney Castle has been on my life bucket list for quite sometime. Ever since I heard there was a place I could go that would magically give me the gift of eloquence & charm, I was completely sold. I have always had issues with my ability to speak to people, and specifically to charm them into letting me have my way. I decided that I could get past these issues, if only I could reach the Blarney Stone, and give it a biggg smooch.
In all seriousness though, this was by far my favourite place in Ireland.
Sarah once again joined us to this magical place... here are some pics...
 |
| Queen Lizzy the First created Blarney to describe an Irish man's flattery |
 |
| If Winnie did it, I need to do it! |
 |
| Jocelyn gives it a go! |
 |
| Sarah! |
 |
| Me! |
 |
| Michelle |
More pics from the beautiful castle grounds:
 |
| If you could walk down and back on these stairs with your eyes shut, thinking of nothing but your wish, it would be granted within one year! Really hard to do! |
Upon arriving back in Dublin for our last night, we were all set to hang out with Sir Paul of Toronto, and his Dublin friends (Paul is in med school in Dublin now, which worked out nicely for us), figuring we'd put our new found eloquence (HA!) to good use, we hit the town in style.. after meeting up with Paul & Co, I don't remember much.... drunken shenangins ensued for sure, but we have very few photos and only one receipt to help us piece the night together.... ahh well!
 |
| Love ya Paully! |
No comments:
Post a Comment