Remember when the end of June was here and I was relaxing in my backyard, tanning in a bikini with a drink?"Another airplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home"
It's cottage season, and I'm made more and more aware of that with each person's Facebook status, and their blissful pictures of trees, water, boats and sunshine. We've got the sunshine. We've got a few trees here and there. We've got no boat. We've got no dock to sun ourselves on, and contrary to the overly tattooed, shirtless men walking around Dartford these day, there is no beach nearby. (Seriously, what happened to "No shirt, No Shoes, No Service." - they made that rule so these disgusting men would wear at least a wife-beater when they went out of their house in the summer - not in Dartford... sigh....)
Oh, moan, moan, moan.. I've got work to do!
See you all in 4 weeks...
Not that I'm counting, but as I post this...
It is 28 days, 7 hours, 8 minutes, 50 seconds
until Monday, 25 July 2011, 12:30:00 (Toronto time) when I touch down in Canadaland! See ya then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment