Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wilm Girls Do Camden Market (and the Maple Leaf Pub)

A lovely day out with the girls - we ventured into Camden Market and spent the day shopping and flirting with the gorgeous Italian men who run the world's best coffee shop.


The Most Beautiful Hot Chocolate, made by the most beautiful coffee vendor.


Camden Market from the Second Floor
After leaving Camden Market, we headed to find the infamous "Canadian Pub" in Covent Garden. The Maple Leaf Pub, I must say, was a bit of a let down. While it felt nice to be surrounded by Canadian paraphernalia and to taste some home brewed beer, I was expecting more from the Maple Leaf Pub. First and foremost, I expected there to be more Canadians there. I expected the menu to feature poutine. And Rickards. And I sooo badly just wanted a Molson Canadian! aha! AND THEY WERE PLAYING FOOTBALL. FOOTBALL. and not American football. SOCCER. I realize it is difficult to play hockey with the time change, but soccer? C'mon. Canada doesn't even have a team!
But I digress (as usual) - we had a lovely time at the Maple Leaf pub, despite it's flaws.



No comments:

Post a Comment