Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dani Loves This

Sometimes I stumble upon things that really grab my soul. That make my heart happy and fill me with joy. Simple things really, a book, a song, a poem, a random website that makes you smile all over.
Those of you who know me will know that I only ever listen to really corny love songs, for example, and it is because knowing that there are so many people out there who feel so much love, so strongly to write these songs, espicially amid all the pain and suffering in the world, fills me with joy and just amps me up. It reminds me why we are really here. To change the world, to make it a better place so that you, and the people you love, can continue to exist in it.
Now that I have been better at keeping my ramblings on here up-to-date I am going to start a new category of blogs to spread this Heart Happiness with you, the people I love, in the hopes that whatever it is will bring a smile to your face as well, the way it has to mine.

Here is the first. My favourite website by far (with the exception, possibly of Post Secret and Ted Talks):
Good Morning and Good Night

Anyways, love it or leave it, I just thought you might enjoy!

Happy Wednesday, as I pack for home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment